Local, experienced Human Resource Consulting professionals
Our focus is to provide a practical solution to a real world problem that directly affects the bottom line of your business. Years of practical experience means that we have seen what works and what doesn’t in a business just like yours.
We have real life work experience across many industry sectors including Real Estate, Banking, Disability Services, Body Corporate, Manufacturing, IT, Not for Profit, commercial processing and technology and office equipment.
By outsourcing your HR services with Qld HR Services, you will be cutting costs and lowering risk, to better position your company for success.
We take the time to know your business and tailor HR solutions to fit your unique needs. We begin by looking at what outcomes you
need for your business and how these can help your bottom line. We then offer you a Human Resource Consulting service that will help you solve your Human Resource needs and issues.
ABOUT RICK IRVINE
Rick Irvine has worked in business for over 15 years as a manager and General Manager of both large and small organisations across a range of industries. Rick is generally regarded as a fair individual who is good with people.
Rick has managed teams as small as 3 people to organisations that have over 120 people being managed. During this time Rick has learnt a wide range of human resource and business practices and brings expertise specifically in:
- Policy & procedures - investigation, preparation, sign off and roll out to teams and businesses.
- Business improvement strategies for sales growth, client retention and ongoing effectiveness
- Industrial Relations Compliance
- Overall business HR procedures, manuals & processes for the effective management of people.
- Recruiting, selection and induction
- Human Resource Consulting